Health and Safety
Safety lead scaffolding design and erection from the experts
Health and safety is one of the highest priorities on any scaffolding project; from the essentials of load bearing and construction through to a multitude of considerations such as special requirements, heavy lifting, working at height and risk assessments to plant, equipment and the general public. At Ace Scaffolding we’ve always considered safety a leading priority in all our design and installation work.
- Our in-house health and safety policy requires our company and team;
- To cultivate a healthy and responsible attitude to safety culture through effective implementation and operation of our safety policy to all projects
- To prevent accidents, injuries or serious incidents directly caused by the company
- To prevent damae to plant, equipment and property
- To comply with existing and future health and safety and welfare legislation
- To promote safety awareness through ongoing safety training
- To observe safe and effective work practices at all times
- To encourage the involvement and co-operation of clients and their sub-contractors in meeting the objectives of the safety policy
- To consult and co-operate with all employees of the company to meet the policy objectives
- To provide sufficient resources to provide and maintain safety plant equipment and safe working conditions
- To be pro-active in accident prevention and investigation and to prevent dangerous occurrences or near misses
Maintaining a reputation for responsibility and reliability
We’ve spent 20 years building our reputation and go out of our way to maintain it with full insurance, CITB registered team members, experienced scaffolders, CHAS accreditation and very tight adherence to our safety policy and risk assessments; make sure your team, equipment and the general public are completely safe from harm with our dedicated safety approach.
No matter what your requirements for commercial or domestic scaffolding design and erection put it in the hands of the specialists at Ace Scaffolding; contact us today and we can arrange a no obligation survey and quotation with one of our friendly team.